The most famous of the Trappist beers and best enjoyed in its distinctive Trappist chalice, Chimay is without a doubt a beer of great tradition. The Cistercian Trappist monks of Chimay have been brewing since 1862, with their abbey being located on the site of a well which produces pure water for the beer.¬†Chimay ales are brewed within the walls of their monastery and a major part of the sales revenue is used by the monks to support charitable work. This gift set will allow you to fully experience the unique aromas and flavour of Chimay.
In this gift pack, you will find:
- 1¬†bottle x Chimay Red¬†-¬†Dubbel, 330ml, ABV 7.0%
- 1¬†bottle x Chimay Triple¬†- Triple, 330ml, ABV 8.0%
- 1¬†bottle x Chimay Blue¬†- Belgian Strong Dark Ale, 330ml, ABV 9.0%
- 1¬†bottle x¬†Chimay Gold¬†- Blonde, 330ml, ABV 4.8%
- 1¬†x Chimay Chalice Glass