Handle daily bookkeeping & produce accurate and timely accounting and financial reports.
If you’re passionate about the business of beers, we might have the perfect job for you.
Thirsty is an online craft beer retailer and we are looking for an Accounting & Finance Executive to join our Finance team to handle our daily bookkeeping and manage our business finances.
You will report to the Finance Manager. You will understudy and assist him in the daily bookkeeping routines of our business and eventually take over the full-set accounting and reporting. More than that, you will be a financial problem solver and see yourself as a business partner that interprets financial data and assesses its impact to our business to guide our decision making.
Success in this role means you handle every aspect of day-to-day bookkeeping well, produce timely and accurate financial reports and are able to positively influence decision-making across teams.
What you need to accomplish:
- Keep a proper record of our books and timely closing and reporting of our accounts.
- Ensure compliance and submissions for all tax and corporate statutory requirements.
- Timely and accurate payroll and payment processing.
- Prudent budgeting, financial planning and cash flow management.
- Produce useful insights and dashboards for other teams in layman terms.
- Lead bookkeeping and accounting process improvements and workflow automation.
- Assist in administrative matters e.g. insurance, licensing, corporate secretarial, etc.
This is a full-time role based in Singapore. The monthly salary range for this role is SGD 3,000 to 4,500 depending on experience. Both entry level or fresh grads (junior) and those with a few years of finance or accounting experience (senior) are welcome to apply. We use Xero and experience in import and/or e-commerce accounting is a plus but not a must.
In your application, it should be clear and obvious what you are passionate about and what your accomplishments have been in life so far. Tell us about yourself and the things you enjoy doing. Show us examples of the exceptional work you've done, personal passion projects you’ve worked on or things you've built. A keen interest in craft beer is great but not a must.
If you love what we do and want to be a part of it, please apply by email only to email@example.com titled ACCOUNTING & FINANCE EXECUTIVE. Application closes 30 April 2022.