Drive traffic to our webstore and grow sales conversion.
Thirsty is Singapore’s leading online craft beer retailer. We operate thirsty.com.sg, our flagship online beer store serving Singaporean beer lovers with same-day delivery service, massive range of craft beers, gifts and bundle packs, all delivered with a great customer service and a touch of fun.
If you love digital marketing and are a passionate online marketer, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as an online marketer to lead, drive and manage digital marketing projects and online marketing campaigns to drive traffic to our webstore and grow sales conversion.
You will start by taking on the responsibility to drive and deliver more traffic to our webstore, utilising any online marketing and growth hacking tactics you have up your sleeves at the lowest cost and without diluting our brand. As you gain success, you will handle the online marketing of more and more channels, including our 3rd party marketplace, on-demand and e-groceries channels, eventually becoming a digital marketing manager in charge of all our online marketing efforts.
- Deliver higher traffic and sales conversion to our webstore through digital online marketing.
- Plan and execute lead generation campaigns to drive more website traffic.
- Build and implement automated traffic generation workflows that are effective and scalable.
- Improve our webstore discoverability via content, SEO, backlinks or any other organic means.
- Implement paid digital advertising campaigns that deliver high quality traffic and ROI.
- Build affiliate and referral networks of online media, KOL and influencers that deliver traffic and sales.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Keen interest in digital marketing and e-commerce. Craft beer interest is a plus.
- Technical digital marketing skills to do your job well.
- Clear idea and strategy on how you plan to build online marketing campaigns and accomplish your mandates.
- Ability to execute and implement your plans with a sense of urgency and pride in your work.
- Proactive and get-things-done attitude, comfortable with wearing many hats and getting your hands dirty.
We welcome both entry level and more senior applicants with a few years of relevant experience. Experienced candidates should have a successful track record in online marketing projects and executing digital marketing campaigns.
If this is a challenge you are excited about, drop us an email with your resume to email@example.com with the subject Thirsty Online Marketer and:
- Tell us why you are the right person for this opportunity.
- Briefly outline your online marketing plans for Thirsty webstore.
Only complete and emailed applications will be considered. Applications close 15 June 2022. If you are shortlisted, we will set up a date. First drink is on us!