Join us in our journey to spread cheers and make someone’s day every day through the joy of beer.
Thirsty is an online retailer of craft beers in Singapore on a mission to make independently brewed, uniquely flavourful beers accessible to everyone. We import and distribute hundreds of craft beer brands from around the world, bringing the wonderful and exciting world of craft beer directly to consumer doorsteps with a touch of fun. We aim to be the go-to place and one-stop shop for anything craft beer in Singapore.
As the Marketing Manager, you will spearhead all our marketing efforts and branding activities. You will be fully responsible to develop, drive and lead marketing campaigns from idea to implementation to reinforce Thirsty’s brand positioning and consistently create memorable impressions to stay on top of consumers' minds. Your goal is to grow the interest and demand for craft beer in Singapore and to promote and position Thirsty as the authority and go-to destination for all things craft beer.
You are an equally strategic and creative person with a strong ability to execute projects and implement ideas. You are someone who is keenly aware of what craft beer consumers want and need and can translate those insights into creative marketing ideas that lead to commercial success. You will be working closely with the leadership team and be jointly accountable for the growth of the business.
Your main responsibility is to lead the development and implementation of Thirsty marketing campaigns, which includes:
- Developing marketing campaign ideas, objectives, budgets and execution calendar.
- Conduct brand building activities such as through events, partnerships, PR and social media.
- Maintain constant brand presence across all key channels and consumer touch points.
- Track and monitor brand and competitor activities and performance metrics.
- Develop and manage brand and marketing assets.
- Drive traffic and sales conversions to Thirsty website.
- Drive customer loyalty and increase repeat purchase frequency and basket sizes.
Growth and future
Success in this role means through your efforts, there is a visible growing and constant exposure of Thirsty and craft beer in the marketplace that leads to increased interest, awareness and eventually website traffic, sales conversions and customer retention.
As we develop our business beyond online retail and direct to consumers, you will have the opportunity to branch into lifestyle, retail and trade marketing as well as new beer brand development in the years to come.
We value proven track record, demonstrated abilities and a good fit more than paper qualifications, but ideally you should have:
- Experience in marketing F&B, consumer brands, or lifestyle products and services, preferably in the online and direct to consumer space.
- Proven track record and portfolio of creating and executing marketing campaigns that stand out, effective and punch above their weight.
- Creative yet pragmatic in developing and driving marketing campaigns with masterful project and task management abilities.
- Adept at working in a small company and lean team environment with minimal supporting structure and supervision.
- Skilled in building rapport with teammates as well as external partners.
We offer industry-competitive salary for the right candidates.
How to apply
Apply by email to email@example.com titled MARKETING MANAGER with your CV. Write a short intro about yourself and why you want to join us. Include a portfolio of your past work. Only emailed applications will be considered.