We're building a vibrant craft beer culture in Singapore by creating simple,
fun and affordable craft beer experiences to help people discover new beers.
If you're the right person, you'll have a blast getting paid doing what you love,
with awesome teammates and plenty of good beers in between!
We’re looking to hire an experienced performance marketer to own and execute all our digital marketing initiatives and manage all our social media ad spend and media buy campaigns with the goal to generate traffic and driving sales conversions.
Reporting to the Head of Brand, you’ll be in charge of and be accountable for our SEO, SEM, shopping and display campaigns on Google and all media buys on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. You will serve as the subject matter expert on all our social and digital media buys.
We expect you are, or can quickly learn to be, a proficient and effective user of all Google marketing tools and platforms, Facebook ad platform and LinkedIn marketing platform and can construct actionable insights based on data and analysis to achieve desired campaign outcomes with optimal spending. Proven track records of successful marketing on other platforms such as TikTok, WeChat, Telegram, etc will be advantageous.
We're looking for a content creator who can copywrite and we want a funny one! We’re talking witty puns, deadpan deliveries, satirical slapstick, or even the occasional dad jokes. Meme lovers and creators welcome!
Accountable to the Product Manager and Head of Brand, you'll own and develop our brand voice, language, and personality. You'll be responsible for producing content and writing copies that gets read, shared, or discussed. Your humour will be applied to a variety of campaigns, channels, and products – including ads, newsletters, webstore, blogs, social media, in-house beer products, merch and more.
We're expanding and recruiting entry-level fulfilment operations executive to run and coordinate our daily order fulfilment operation. Working in a small team and reporting to our Ground Operations Manager, this is a great starting role opportunity if you aspire to build a promising career in e-commerce operations.
We welcome applicants from all background. Both fresh university/poly graduates and non-degree holders are equally welcome to apply. We will train you. All we require is for you to demonstrate to work extra hard and do whatever it takes to get the job done to ensure our customers get their beers on-time.
• Fast & accurate picking, packing and sorting to fulfil daily online orders from multiple channels.
• Coordinate daily delivery planning and routing for on-time delivery until last delivery is completed.
• Resolve daily service level issues in a timely manner and deliver exceptional customer service.
• Receive stocks, unload containers, unpack incoming pallets and organize shelves and floor spaces.
• Accurate control of stock inventory and material replenishments.
• Maintain a safe, neat, clean and organized warehouse.
• Bonus points if you can consistently identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
• Ability to lift weight up to 20kg.
• Ability to pick, pack and sort items quickly and accurately.
• Ability to multitask efficiently under pressure dealing with drivers, customer queries, etc.
• Ability to work well in a team.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service via email and calls.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel.
• Comfortable to be trained and use new online software and apps.
• Prior experience in e-commerce fulfilment is preferred, but not essential.
Thirsty is a specialty craft beer retailer in Singapore on a mission to make craft beers accessible. We want people to drink better beers. We have spent the last 8 years curating a wonderful array of craft beers from around the world and our next goal is to build a vibrant craft beer culture in Singapore by creating simple, fun and affordable craft beer experiences to help people discover better beers.
We are looking for a creative director to spearhead our branding efforts. Your primary objective is to envision and conceptualize a new direction for the entire specialty craft beer segment, oversee our entire brand creative direction and direct all our assets creation and deployment.
You have a blank slate and free creative reign to shake things up.
You are a craftsperson with bold and brilliant ideas who is fearless and loathe to be boring.
You are experienced in creating something out of nothing.
You are equally adept in building cult brands and the team behind it.
If you are intrigued by the opportunity to redefine a new category, going up against the incumbents and build a cult brand from the ground up, show us the most exceptional work that you’ve done with a short CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only emailed applicants will be considered. Shortlisted candidates will receive reply within 5 days.
Our webstore, currently running on Shopify, is a key sales channel and touchpoint for our customers. As we scale our business and grow our product lines and services, we’re looking to hire a web developer to help us code new functionalities and features into our webstore and build its architecture to the next level with the ultimate goal to drive revenue increases through expanded product lines and services while maintaining a simple and intuitive user experience.
Some examples of the projects we currently have in the pipeline that falls under your initial portfolio include building a subscription service, bundle builder and personalization of user experience such as product recommendation, ranking and queue system and customized direct marketing. You’ll also be responsible for general maintenance and continuous improvements, such as fixing bugs, adding new features, integrating APIs with third-party apps, automating processes, implementing schema markup for SEO, among others.
We're a small team with big dreams. Problem-solving is our daily chore and we expect you to find and fix problems, set your own goals and figure things out on your own to accomplish our objectives and get things done.
You can expect:
• Transparent workplace, A-player teammates, complete autonomy and a meritocratic culture.
• Unlimited learning and growth opportunity via hands-on exposure to different projects.
• A chance to build something meaningful and impactful from the ground-up with like-minded people.
• Fair and competitive remuneration benchmarked to top of market rate.
Apply now to email@example.com.
Shortlisted candidates will receive reply within 3 days.