*This position is open for applications throughout the year.
Are you looking to build a professional career in warehouse, logistics and supply chain operations?
If you are passionate about craft beer and e-commerce, and you’re someone who takes pride in your work and have always wondered how great it would be to work with like-minded people who care about their work as much as you do, this might be the place for you.
Check out what we’ve done and if you love our work, come and join us to build Singapore’s best online beer store.
Thirsty is an online retailer of craft beers in Singapore on a mission to make independently brewed, uniquely flavourful beers accessible to everyone.
We import and distribute hundreds of craft beer brands from around the world, bringing the wonderful and exciting world of craft beer directly to consumers with a touch of fun.
We aim to be the go-to place and one-stop shop for anything craft beer in Singapore.
As the Warehouse Operations Executive, you’ll be responsible for the seamless daily operations of our fulfilment warehouse. In addition, you’ll be expected to identify and implement continuous improvements to our daily workflow to simplify, streamline and automate our warehouse processes.
This is a highly operational role and your day to day requires you to handle physical floor work, admin work on the computer, as well as frequent communication with customers, drivers and vendors. You will be working in an air-con warehouse environment with a team of 3 to 5 people.
You can expect different challenges every day. Not only you must be quick on your feet to resolve any problems with a sense of urgency yet in a calm manner, but you must also be forward thinking to anticipate and prevent problems before they occur.
As you become more senior, you’ll be expected to be competent and confident to jump in and cover any roles and guide junior teammates and associates where necessary. You will set daily checklists and lead by example to ensure that all daily tasks are completed and issues are resolved before the day ends.
We’re a small company so you should be someone independent, reliable and comfortable working in a small and lean team environment with minimal supporting structure and supervision.
- Fulfilment - ensure all orders are picked, packed and shipped efficiently and accurately.
- Transport - ensure sufficient drivers, efficient routing, anticipate and resolve delivery issues and all deliveries are completed on-time.
- Inbound - ensure incoming goods are unloaded, inspected, counted and stored correctly.
- Inventory - ensure all stocks and materials are accurate, replenished and updated regularly.
- Warehousing - ensure floor space is organised, optimised, with FEFO and properly labelled.
- Housekeeping - ensure warehouse space is clean, safe and organised.
- Customer service - ensure all queries are answered promptly and service issues are resolved to customer satisfaction.
- Ad-hoc - assist manager to monitor and implement warehouse projects such as cost reduction, quality improvement and safety projects.
It should be obvious from your application that you are someone who cares about the little details and goes above and beyond to get things done and make things happen.
In addition, we expect you to:
- Have earned at least a bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- Be comfortable working in a warehouse environment.
- Be physically fit and can handle up to 20kg.
- Be fluent in service-oriented English in speaking and writing.
- Have a hospitality mindset to serve and delight customers.
- Have a proven track record in taking initiative to identify and fix problems.
- Have a proven experience in successfully executing projects from start to finish.
- Have proven abilities in dealing with unexpected problems in a calm yet effective way.
Past e-commerce or warehouse experience is a plus. We welcome fresh graduates with internship experiences. We prioritise Singaporean/PR applicants.
Career growth, salary and benefits
Success in this role means you consistently perform beyond your call of duty and outstanding performers will have the opportunity to grow into lead or manager roles where you will take on more and bigger responsibilities not only in warehouse operations, but also logistics and supply chain functions.
The starting salary range for this role is SGD 3,500 - 4,500 monthly, depending on your skill sets and experience. We offer generous annual leave benefits, including additional birthday and loyalty leaves, health and wellness flexi benefit allowances and a wide range of social perks, such as beer allowance, staff discount, monthly beer tasting, team lunches and gatherings and many more. We also offer quarterly incentives based on company financial performance.
How to apply
Apply by email to email@example.com titled WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE with your CV. Write a short intro about yourself and why you want to join us. List down your accomplishments. Include a portfolio or examples of your past work. Only emailed applications will be considered.